iTaste SVD Express Kit
- Basic Parameter
- Dimension: (109.7-139.7) Ø23.5mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Current Output: 5.0 Amperage
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-6.0V
- Operating Wattage: 3.0W-15.0W
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3-6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: wattage can be adjusted from 3.0-15.0W in .5 watts increments.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- Battery Voltage Detection
- Resistive Load Detection (Ohms meter)
- On/Off Battery switch
- LED Battery Power Display
- Low Voltage Warning
- Overtime Vaping Warning
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries
- Battery safety protection
510 and eGo threaded, compatible with many popular atomizers, cartomizers and clearomizer (Thread fits iClear10, iClear16, iClear30, CE4, CE5, eGo, T2, T3, VIVI NOVA, 510, etc.)
Remembers last set voltage or wattage when switching batteries
Built-in 3 digit display (Ohms meter, Volts/Watts, Atomizer voltage output)
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.