Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230W Mod
Simply change the color of your mod with a push.
6 Color LED Light Belt - Customizable Light Belt
LED Belt colors can be changed to suite your mood.
Wanted a match tank to go with your Kaos MOD, then check out Horizon Duos Tank.
A PEFECT MATCH!!!
Horizon Duos Tank glass can be changed with it's changeable color tank, green, red, black, orange, and blue.
Specifications for KAOS:
- 0.96 Inch TFT Color Display
- Wattage Range: 10W - 230W
- Dimensions: 88*45*30mm
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Temperature Range: 200°F - 570°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.0V - 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 35A
- Output Modes: POWER, SS, TI1, Ni200, TCR
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
- Charge Current: DC5V / 2.5A
- *Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Latched Bottom Battery Cover
- Micro USB Port (Charging & Upgrading)
- 1 x Sigelei Spectrum Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.